Low-Cost Internet Service
Enjoy low-cost internet service so you can easily stay connected
The internet is an essential part of everyday life. There are many great resources to help achieve low-cost internet. One is the Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP), a Federal Communications Commission (FCC) benefit program that helps low-income households pay for internet service.
If your household is eligible, you could receive:
- Up to a $30/month discount on your internet service
- Up to a $75/month discount if your household is on qualifying Tribal lands
- A one-time discount of up to $100 for a laptop, tablet, or desktop computer (with a co-payment of more than $10 but less than $50)
Am I Eligible?
To qualify for ACP, a household is eligible if one member meets at least one of the following requirements:
- Participates in government assistance programs such as SNAP, Medicaid, Federal Public Housing Assistance, SSI, WIC, or Lifeline.
- Participates in Tribal specific program such as Bureau of Indian Affairs General Assistance, Tribal TNF or Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations.
- Annual income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year.
- Qualifies for a participating provider’s existing low-income program.
- Approved to receive benefits under the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program.
How To Enroll
Once you’ve verified that one member of your household meets at least one of the requirements, follow these two steps:
A. Complete an application by:
- Going to ACPBenefit.org
- Printing a mail-in application
- Calling 877-384-2575
B. Contact your preferred participating provider to select a plan and have the discount applied to your bill. Some providers may have an alternative application for you to complete.
Eligible households must both apply for the program and contact a participating provider to select a service plan.
ClearCaptions is not a representative of the FCC and has provided the above information for your reference. Program details and final eligibility, discounts, etc. will be determined by the ACP.