On the ClearCaptions Phone, the Speed button will adjust how quickly captions appear on the screen during a call.
To adjust your caption speed during a call:
- Tap OPTIONS near the bottom of your screen
- Tap the Speed button (it looks like a person running)
- Tap + or – buttons to adjust your caption speed
There are 3 speeds to choose from – Slow, Medium and Fast.
Your selection will be saved for future calls until you change it again. Tap the Speed or Font buttons again to make more adjustments during a call.
You can also adjust your captioning experience when not on a call:
- From the HOME screen tap the SETTINGS icon
- Find and tap the PHONE option to open the Phone Settings
- Tap the CAPTION SETTINGS option
- Tap Caption Display. From here you can adjust caption speed, font size, presentation and screen color.