While you can provide your ClearCaptions Number directly to friends and associates in order to receive captioning when they call your mobile phone, you can just as easily forward your existing mobile phone number to your ClearCaptions Number, ensuring you get captioning for ALL of your incoming calls.
For customers who use AT&T or T-Mobile cellular service, you can forward your calls using these simple steps:
- Go to your phone’s SETTINGS area.
- Tap on “Phone.”
- Tap on “Call Forwarding” then tap “Call Forwarding” slider switch to enable.
- Tap on “Forward to” then enter your ClearCaptions Number (be sure to include the area code).
For customers who use Verizon/Sprint/USCellular services, you can forward your calls using these simple steps:
- On your phone, dial *72 followed by your ClearCaptions Number.
- If you want to remove the call forwarding, dial *73.