While you can provide your ClearCaptions Voice number directly to friends and associates in order to receive captioning when they call your mobile phone, you can just as easily forward your existing mobile phone number to your ClearCaptions Voice number, ensuring you get captioning for ALL of your incoming calls.
For customers who use AT&T or T-Mobile cellular service, you can forward your calls using these simple steps:
- Go to your phone’s SETTINGS area.
- Tap on “Phone.”
- Tap on “Call Forwarding” then tap “Call Forwarding” slider switch to enable.
- Tap on “Forward to” then enter your ClearCaptions Voice phone number (be sure to include the area code).
For customers who use Verizon/Sprint/USCellular services, you can forward your calls using these simple steps:
- On you phone, dial *72 followed by your ClearCaptions Voice phone number.
- If you want to remove the call forwarding, dial *73.